Visit viewzi.com →
Viewzi is a small start-up based in Dallas TX that is building a flexible search platform. What makes Viewzi different is that as a user, you can view your search results in many different ways (we call them “views”). Or, more succinctly: Viewzi is a more engaging, visual, and more fun way to search the Internet.
As Director of User Experience at Viewzi, it’s my goal to help people completely change the way they think about search results and how search is used.
The challenge at Viewzi is that people search in vastly different ways. So it’s up to us to build an interface flexible enough to satisfy both the recreational searcher and the power user.
Press & Accolades
- Fist Look: The Viewzi Visual Search Engine - CNN
- Search the Web Visually - ZDNet
- Interesting Search Experiments at Viewzi - CNET
- Top 100 Undiscovered Sites 2008 - PC Magazine
- Viewzi - the Ridiculously Flexible Visual Search - Techcrunch.com
- Viewzi Takes Visual Search To A Whole New Level - ReadWriteWeb.com
- 3 Unique Search Engines of the Future - ReadWriteWeb.com
December 2007 - Present
- User Experience
- Visual Design
- Front-End Development