By day Travis is the Director of User Experience for Dallas, TX–based Improving Enterprises. By night he makes cool things like Keynote Kung-Fu and Trailhead.
Previously, Travis led design for Viewzi and RadioTime and spent some time pleasing the corporate overlords and wearing slacks at Sabre Travel Network & Travelocity.com.
In his personal life, Travis is a devoted father and husband, cyclist, and avid photographer.
Semi-Interesting Truths About Travis
- He writes with his left hand.
- His artistic side comes from his Dad, who happens to be a fantastic tattoo artist.
- He married his high school sweetheart Kristi, whom he tricked into dating him way back in 1997.
- In 2008, two products that Travis designed made PC Mag’s Top 100 Undiscovered Web Sites.
- He once had donuts with Jared Fogle. They are both Indiana University alumni.
- He was a drummer in a rock band in high school whose name appears on a plaque in a public library that the band helped fund.
- He used the Internet™ for the first time at Erica Douglass’s house when he was a junior in high school.